What's new

Kind of awesome coin roll find

thrifty76now

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
3,726
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sunman Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT MINELAB SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Recently I have been going through 25 dollar boxes of pennies to upgrade my new book.In one of those many rolls an unusual find occurred.It was an 1863 civil war store merchants card.(A so called penny)I has the typical indian head with 13 stars on one side .The other side has H.H. Robinson across the top, and Dry Goods,Groceries,&produce in the center.With New London ,B Co around the bottom.I wish I had a camera to show this since it has excellent detail.
 
Upvote 24
Congrats on finding that awesome token while coin roll hunting.
 
yeah, i'd love to see a photo. great find!
 
Oh my goodness that is a serious role find. Does it look like it was dug?
 
That is a cool find in a roll. I would love pictures too.
 
Congrats! Would love to see that one
 
Civil War tokens can be pretty pricey... hope yours is worth some $$$
 
This one was never inthe ground

Now I really wish you had a camera. Congratulations I'll bet that might be the first time its ever happened.
 
OKAY 76 BRING ON THE PHOTO . I JUST GOT TO SEE THIS FIND . COOL.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom