What's new

kinda recent finds that i like

jamey

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
3,094
Reaction score
1,925
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not sure if i showed these but i like these two recent 001.webprecent 002.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nope you haven't showed them yet you've been holding out on us. Those are very nice. I don't find many with the stems still intact like the one on the right.
 
Nice pieces, and nice material, keep' em coming!
 
:icon_thumright: Very Nice Finds! To bad that one has a broken ear.
 
thanks everyone
 
thanks NCPeaches,been hopeing you get on some good points in your creek.if i lived in NC.id be looking for gem stones in creeks also.
 
thanks NCPeaches,been hopeing you get on some good points in your creek.if i lived in NC.id be looking for gem stones in creeks also.

I look for gemstones and sometimes find little garnets in quartz rocks, so far I don't think I've seen any gold but might not know what it looks like lol...wish I could find more points too but not unhappy with the shards and actually found one this afternoon after work while re-raking an area I haven't bothered with since last year. Anyway, your finds are beautiful and hope you find more soon!
 
i think you live were they did,you are going to have to find out where they hunted to get points.just a thought though as i really do not know,
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom