T troutj Tenderfoot Joined Jul 27, 2013 Messages 9 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Jul 27, 2013 Thread Owner #1 KKK medallion, made of brass says member in good standing. I found it, so dont hate dirtgirl
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,925 Reaction score 76,390 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 27, 2013 #2 cool Congrats ! Any Pics ?
T troutj Tenderfoot Joined Jul 27, 2013 Messages 9 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Jul 27, 2013 Thread Owner #3 dirtgirl
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,925 Reaction score 76,390 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 27, 2013 #4 cool ! hopefully someone can tell you something about it as far as age. I seen one like it sell for $15.00 & another $75.00 http://www.auctionflex.com/showlot.ap?co=49947&weiid=8661419&lang=En Last edited: Jul 27, 2013
cool ! hopefully someone can tell you something about it as far as age. I seen one like it sell for $15.00 & another $75.00 http://www.auctionflex.com/showlot.ap?co=49947&weiid=8661419&lang=En