• lg knife2.JPG
    lg knife2.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 530
Upvote 0

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
if your ever right outside of zapata heading twards roma over by the boat ramp to the right about 1/4 mile i found a camp.i scored that time this was 2 days in that area.just stay on the dirt road to the right the last steep hill keep looking on the road and you will see lots of flint.stop on the hill in the little tree area,a mound,look all around it.i havent been back over there in a few months.i know i could find one if i went back.

Attachments

• DSC03316.JPG
    DSC03316.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 257
  • DSC03316.JPG
    DSC03316.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 258
OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
That's an awesome haul! I would love to find the spot you are talkiing about, but....what state are you talking? TX? I like the table too. Thanks for sharing they are beautiful.

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
COUNTRY GIRL said:
That's an awesome haul! I would love to find the spot you are talkiing about, but....what state are you talking? TX? I like the table too. Thanks for sharing they are beautiful.
sorry i thought you were from this area in texas my mistake.

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
steve71 said:
COUNTRY GIRL said:
sorry i thought you were from this area in texas my mistake.

No problem at all, I would love to visit TX. Always been a dream of mine, someday.............I'll look the spot up when my dream comes true.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions