What's new

Knoxville area

Silver_Sn1per

Full Member
Joined
May 14, 2012
Messages
243
Reaction score
103
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, CTX3030, Etrac, Safari, AT-Pro, Whites Blue & Grey
(American History Metal Detecting)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Still looking for a hunting buddy around the Knoxville area.
 
I work in Knox haven't done much detecting and don't have an expensive detector but I'm willing to try
 
I will be in Knoxville Saturday May 31st. Anyone want to hunt?
 
Maryville area here and a newby to metal detecting
 
Pinpointer message me sometime maybe we can hunt
 
I live in clinton and have been trying to find some ppl to hunt with in the area too.
 
I live in Sevierville and Im looking for a hunting buddy. I have been going around here in Sevier looking for old houses to detect. You can reach me at 865 387 6889. Thanks , Drew.
 
I am sevierville need some one to hunt with get back me I know where some hunting is thinks
 
I live in the Tri Cities area. However I do work in Knoxville. Been detecting couple of years now. On my third Garrett now, AT Pro. Anyone looking for a buddy to hunt with private message me.
 
I live in Maryville if anyone wants to hunt.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom