Kool Site for getting free gear from amazon

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys,this is a ref site i made about a free rewards site i participate in,Its alot of fun and can help you get the extra gear you may not have the extra cash for,Just play games,watch videos n things like that,Hope you guys enjoy it and use my link to sign up,Even if you dont want to participate i understand but if it wouldnt be to much trouble,could you please submit your email just to help my visitor ranking? I would really appreciate it.

Free Amazon Shop - FreeAmazonShop - Earn Points to get Free Rewards with amazon.com,withdraw cash by paypal

HH, John

OP
OP
LuckyThirteen08

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank You to everyone who signed up as a referral to help me get more points,even if you arent participating,i appreciate you taking the time to sign up,If there is any site you participate in,send me an IM and i will sign up to help you in return,THANKS AGAIN!!

Im 300 points away from my propointer! YAY!!

HH John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions