Kosher Deviled Eggs with Horseradish

S

stefen

Everybody should share their holiday food favorites...

We enjoy an olde world family recipe for Deviled Eggs that will disappear before you have had a chance to plate them up for the table...the cook always has a smile on his face... :wink:

Ingredients
12 - 18 Hard-cooked Eggs
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
1 - 2 tps Prepared Horseradish
1/4 tps Kosher Salt
1 - 2 Tps Mustard (of choice)
1/8 tps Pepper
1/2 cup Pickle Relish
4 cloves Crushed garlic
1 dash paprika

Cut eggs lengthwise and place yolks in a glass bowl...
Mash egg yolks with a fork...
Blend garlic, mayonnaise, horserelish, mustard and pickle relish into yolks...
Salt and pepper to taste...
Spoon mixture into the sliced eggs...
Decorate with a dash of paprika...

Cook (me) shall taste test 1, 2 or 3 eggs before plating up for guests... :coffee2:

Enjoy the Holidays with friends...

OP
OP
S

stefen

goldie1959 said:
is this the formula for methane?

During the holidays, we had an office lunch and I furnished the methane bombs...

On the way to the office I stopped for breakfast and when I returned to my car, the sulfur smell about knocked me over...

So to answer your question, Kosher Deviled Eggs with Horseradish, can be lethal when combined with alternative fuels such as a cold Corona or Heinken :help:

See ya later, I need to blow out of here... :laughing7:

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
goldie1959 said:

During the holidays, we had an office lunch and I furnished the methane bombs...

On the way to the office I stopped for breakfast and when I returned to my car, the sulfur smell about knocked me over...

So to answer your question, Kosher Deviled Eggs with Horseradish, can be lethal when combined with alternative fuels such as a cold Corona or Heinken :help:

i luv ya man :wink:

OP
OP
S

stefen

aa battery said:
stefen said:
goldie1959 said:

i luv ya man :wink:

Its been a gas :coffee2:

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
Had some 'hot mustard' from Chinese delivery yesterday. Reminded me of this recipe. I LOVE that mustard.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mikeofaustin said:
Had some 'hot mustard' from Chinese delivery yesterday. Reminded me of this recipe. I LOVE that mustard.
its all good but dont touch yur..........

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
aa battery said:
mikeofaustin said:
its all good but dont touch yur..........

Yep, I remember when I was a kid in high school, I put 'cinnamon oil' on the door knob to the bathroom. My brother went in and a few seconds later I heard - "Oh.... owe... OWe.. OOOWEEEE... OH MY GOD.... OOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!". It was the funniest s#!% I ever did.

OP
OP
S

stefen

Want to have some fun...lift the lid and stretch some Saran Wrap over the toilet then lower the lid again...

Did this at at Halloween party and had to cleanup the results the next morning...

It was funny at the time, however... :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread