What's new

Kroc Trees are Gone Baby Gone...

jgas

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2008
Messages
3,826
Reaction score
2,753
Golden Thread
1
Location
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Update on Kroc Park. Trees are down. Dozers are moving dirt. I will be circling this place like a buzzard over road kill. Hopefully we will be in there soon. Keep fingers crossed. Jgas
 
I saw that Saturday as I drove by to check on the progress.

They got that place fenced up tight! But IF I really wanted to, I found a way in. Oh wait, never mind-- I mean I would never trespass (hear that jgas???). never 8)
 
I will simply ask for a key! :tongue3: jgas
 
jgas said:
I will simply ask for a key! :tongue3: jgas

Yeah, yeah, yeah...always taking the path of least resistance!

I even bought a new camoflauge outfit and been practicing my "hup, hup, hup" and belly manuvers!
 
vibes said:
jgas said:
I will simply ask for a key! :tongue3: jgas

Yeah, yeah, yeah...always taking the path of least resistance!

I even bought a new camoflauge outfit and been practicing my "hup, hup, hup" and belly manuvers!
I heard they moved a satellite with infrared vision overhead to keep an eye out for trespassers,but if you wrap yourself in aluminum foil you won't be detected. (So i heared!) :laughing9: :laughing9:
 
smasher said:
vibes said:
jgas said:
I will simply ask for a key! :tongue3: jgas

Yeah, yeah, yeah...always taking the path of least resistance!

I even bought a new camoflauge outfit and been practicing my "hup, hup, hup" and belly manuvers!
I heard they moved a satellite with infrared vision overhead to keep an eye out for trespassers,but if you wrap yourself in aluminum foil you won't be detected. (So i heared!) :laughing9: :laughing9:

hmm-mm-mmm...thanks for the heads up smash! usually I just wear an aluminum beanie it to keep the aliens from penetrating my thoughts.
 
Drove by tonight, looks like they skimmed a fair amount of topsoil and piled it up by the rr tracks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom