What's new

LADY LUCK PREMIUM CERTIFICATE

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
4,939
Reaction score
4,609
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP, GOING THROUGH AN OLD STAMP BOOK (1965) THERE WERE SEVERAL STAMPS THAT WERE LOOSE, BUT THERE WERE ALSO THESE

"LADY LUCK PREMIUM CERTIFICATES"

IF I HAD NOT FOUND THEM IN THIS OLD BOOK, I WOULD THINK THEY WERE FAKE BECAUSE
THEY LOOK BRAND NEW, BUT THEY SAY THEY ARE GOOD FOR NICE PREMIUMS.
THERE WAS TO BE A DRAWING IN 1939 FOR $12,500.00 AND THERE IS A SERIAL # ON EACH ONE, LIKE SOME KIND OF LOTTERY TICKET.

I DID A GOOGLE SEARCH AND ONLY CAME UP WITH A REFERANCE IN A PATENT OFFICE CATALOG FOR THE "LADY LUCK PREMIUM CORP" INC NOV. 6 1938
THESE HAVE A COPY RIGHT OF 1939 ON THEM.

I WILL POST PICS SOON AS I CAN SCAN FRONT AND BACK
I NEED TO KNOW IF I SHOULD TRY TO SELL FOR BIG $$$ OR IF THESE ARE TRASH....
THANKS
RICHARD

ALSO ANY INFO ON THE STAMPS WOULD BE MUCHLY APPRECIATED, SORRY THE AIRPLANE IS UPSIDE DOWN BUT ITS A 50TH ANIVERSARY OF FLIGHT.
LET ME KNOW THANKS
 

Attachments

  • LADY LUCK PREMIUM CERTIFICATE.webp
    LADY LUCK PREMIUM CERTIFICATE.webp
    59.1 KB · Views: 248
Upside down airplane stamp? Whew--you made my heart skip a few beats there for a second. For just an instant I thought that maybe you had an inverted Jenny. Don't do that to me again!
 
Upvote 0
Boy I have found NOTHING on Yahoo or Google searches. May not be getting the right combo of words down. Anxious to see if anyone can find something on these. :read2:
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I find NADA (nothing) for the certificates. I tried typing in just the address and only got a map of where it is located.

Some of the better Googlers than I will have to stab at this one... :-\

Grip
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom