What's new

Lamellar blade?

Joined
Sep 18, 2011
Messages
338
Reaction score
175
Golden Thread
0
Hi all,
I came across this piece not too far from the broken preform a few posts ago. It's chert, but looks pretty close to a lamellar blade. I have found a lot of flakes over the last few months, but this one is a bit different.
What do you think ? I included a picture of a blade from one of my publications.....thoughts?
from Illinois.....
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    125.1 KB · Views: 81
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    47.5 KB · Views: 77
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    48.2 KB · Views: 67
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    119.8 KB · Views: 70
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    106.6 KB · Views: 70
Upvote 0
I find the same blade at all my spots and ive always been curious about what they are....my pics suck cause of phone
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom