What's new

Land wanted

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2007
Messages
1,770
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Location
Please don't yell !
hey everyone I'm from Western NY and am looking for land in NW I already have properties in NE,SE and looking to expand my empire seriously wife and I looking for retirment locals that offer lotsa treasure hunting possibilities. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
 
Plenty of neat stuff in Southern Oregon, Northern California. Property values are still pretty reasonable, too. Gold, gems, ghost towns galore, good fishing and hunting too.
 
How much land are you looking for?

My wife and I plan on selling our house soon. It's only on 1/4 acre, but the house is 4 bedrooms and built in 1900. Nobody to my knowledge has ever detected it either. Nope, she wouldn't let me...
 
I buy only 100 acres or more so those with twenty acres or houses thanks, I guess i should have been more explicite in my posts. I am Not really looking for home sites per sey. Although i do intend on building vacation homes on properties, their main functions would be for horse stables and very large family gatherings of 100 or more. My disposable income allows me to look at $3-4 million in cost.. 8)
 
Underbear said:
I buy only 100 acres or more so those with twenty acres or houses thanks, I guess i should have been more explicite in my posts. I am Not really looking for home sites per sey. Although i do intend on building vacation homes on properties, their main functions would be for horse stables and very large family gatherings of 100 or more. My disposable income allows me to look at $3-4 million in cost.. 8)

AT LAST! MY LONG LOST UNCLE..... ;D
~Nash~
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom