ronwoodcraft Bronze Member Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 2,349 Reaction score 8,462 Golden Thread 0 Location Idaho Oct 12, 2018 Thread Owner #1 Another one near where I live. Taken bout five miles from home. Looking at the small community of Clearwater, ID in the distance. Attachments 11111.webp 382.6 KB · Views: 156
Another one near where I live. Taken bout five miles from home. Looking at the small community of Clearwater, ID in the distance.
Mine Shaft Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 11, 2017 Messages 1,297 Reaction score 1,967 Golden Thread 0 Location Fontana, California Detector(s) used NA Primary Interest: Prospecting Oct 12, 2018 #2 Very nice photo. What camera/lens ?
ronwoodcraft Bronze Member Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 2,349 Reaction score 8,462 Golden Thread 0 Location Idaho Oct 12, 2018 Thread Owner #3 Mine Shaft said: Very nice photo. What camera/lens ? Click to expand... Thanks Mine Shaft,...Canon 5D IV and Canon 24-105l lens.
Mine Shaft said: Very nice photo. What camera/lens ? Click to expand... Thanks Mine Shaft,...Canon 5D IV and Canon 24-105l lens.
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,434 Reaction score 72,654 Golden Thread 0 Oct 12, 2018 #4 Nice picture, I loved Idaho when I was there, been there several times. Camped at the bottom of Snake River canyon one year they went up to Sun Valley camping then over to norther Washington a to Cascades Nation Park camping.
Nice picture, I loved Idaho when I was there, been there several times. Camped at the bottom of Snake River canyon one year they went up to Sun Valley camping then over to norther Washington a to Cascades Nation Park camping.
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Oct 12, 2018 #5 Awesome pic. Thanks for the share.
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 12, 2018 #6 Stunning photo!
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Oct 12, 2018 #7 Man! It's like I am looking through the window! Like I could open the door and start walking toward town! Excellent photo!
Man! It's like I am looking through the window! Like I could open the door and start walking toward town! Excellent photo!
Chadeaux Gold Member Joined Sep 13, 2011 Messages 5,588 Reaction score 6,409 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Arkansas Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Oct 12, 2018 #8 Beautiful shot!
ronwoodcraft Bronze Member Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 2,349 Reaction score 8,462 Golden Thread 0 Location Idaho Oct 13, 2018 Thread Owner #9 Many Thanks Everyone!....From that little town of Clearwater, you can continue on for about 50 miles across those mountains to the old gold mining town of Elk City. https://inland360.com/kids/2017/07/...rwater-to-elk-city-wagon-road-adventure-trip/
Many Thanks Everyone!....From that little town of Clearwater, you can continue on for about 50 miles across those mountains to the old gold mining town of Elk City. https://inland360.com/kids/2017/07/...rwater-to-elk-city-wagon-road-adventure-trip/
Nevada Prospector Full Member Joined Aug 16, 2017 Messages 167 Reaction score 296 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Oregon Detector(s) used Whites MXT Pro, Garrett AT Pro, Fisher GB II, Etc, Etc. Primary Interest: Other Oct 13, 2018 #10 This pic is definitely post card material.
Sheperdess Hero Member Joined Jan 20, 2013 Messages 730 Reaction score 1,224 Golden Thread 0 Location South Dakota Detector(s) used Teknetics Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 14, 2018 #11 You know what? You are better than Thomas Kinkade!