Sunny Side Banned Joined Sep 15, 2019 Messages 192 Reaction score 824 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer ll Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 16, 2019 #1 Upvote 0
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Dec 16, 2019 #2 How large is it, length wise anyway?
Sunny Side Banned Joined Sep 15, 2019 Messages 192 Reaction score 824 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer ll Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 16, 2019 Thread Owner #3 quito said: How large is it, length wise anyway? Click to expand... 10”
RustyRelics Gold Member Joined Apr 5, 2019 Messages 5,948 Reaction score 32,721 Golden Thread 0 Location Central PA Detector(s) used Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 16, 2019 #4 Man, you should open a museum! I see you have a lot of pipes, and misc. stone artifacts. Do you have arrowheads?
Man, you should open a museum! I see you have a lot of pipes, and misc. stone artifacts. Do you have arrowheads?
Sunny Side Banned Joined Sep 15, 2019 Messages 192 Reaction score 824 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer ll Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 16, 2019 Thread Owner #5 RustyRelics said: Man, you should open a museum! I see you have a lot of pipes, and misc. stone artifacts. Do you have arrowheads? Click to expand... Here is a few
RustyRelics said: Man, you should open a museum! I see you have a lot of pipes, and misc. stone artifacts. Do you have arrowheads? Click to expand... Here is a few
Force_of_Iron Sr. Member Joined Aug 19, 2019 Messages 374 Reaction score 504 Golden Thread 0 Location Formerly Ohio, now south Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 17, 2019 #6 I wish my wife had held back having that garage sale until I got back from Vegas.....
RustyRelics Gold Member Joined Apr 5, 2019 Messages 5,948 Reaction score 32,721 Golden Thread 0 Location Central PA Detector(s) used Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 17, 2019 #7 Sunny Side said: Here is a fewView attachment 1780222View attachment 1780223View attachment 1780224 Click to expand... You're killing me, lol! Killers!
Sunny Side said: Here is a fewView attachment 1780222View attachment 1780223View attachment 1780224 Click to expand... You're killing me, lol! Killers!