What's new

Large cent, fat Indian, silver dime.

65vanman

Sr. Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2025
Messages
456
Reaction score
3,099
Golden Thread
0
Location
Meriden CT.
Detector(s) used
Minelab manticore/ Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went to a farm field today. 1825 large cent, 1864 fat Indian,1920 mercury dime. Also found 2 bale seals, buggie brake,
IMG_20251012_163901370.webp
oil lamp piece, button, brass ball I thought it was a ox nob at first. The piece at top right is lead not sure what it is.
 
Upvote 24
Congrats on a great day! Nice finds...
 
Looking like you hunt the old homesteads! Some of my old homesteads I've been hunting for over 10 years , never hunted out! Nice finds
 
Looking like you hunt the old homesteads! Some of my old homesteads I've been hunting for over 10 years , never hunted out! Nice finds
The farm fields are behind a row of early 1700s homes. It's got to be around 300 acres. I can spend many years there and never find everything.
 
Went to a farm field today. 1825 large cent, 1864 fat Indian,1920 mercury dime. Also found 2 bale seals, buggie brake,View attachment 2228898 oil lamp piece, button, brass ball I thought it was a ox nob at first. The piece at top right is lead not sure what it is.
Great hunt…!
Returning someday soon?
I would!
 
Excellent finds and good luck on the return hunts !
 
Excellent finds and good luck on the return hunts !
Thanks. These are the same fields that I was at in spring where I found a 2 reale and many other good finds.
 
Very good day of hunting, congrats.
Good luck on the 4 acre plot.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom