What's new

Large Copper ID needed

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
12,783
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It's a LC but, it's beat up to the point where I can't make it out.

I was showing a client how the etrac works and in my own yard came this signal!!!!! :laughing9:

I had to dig it if you know what I mean.

Sorry Maggie, the grass will grow back... ;D

Can any one make it out?
The back looks worse
 

Attachments

  • 013.webp
    013.webp
    25 KB · Views: 217
  • 013.webp
    013.webp
    64.4 KB · Views: 203
Upvote 0
Cant be 178 didnt make large cents that early. :icon_thumright: I see what your looking at though CRU, I think its 18?? Sorry 4-H cant help anymore then that.
 
Upvote 0
mainer said:
Cant be 178 didnt make large cents that early. :icon_thumright: I see what your looking at though CRU, I think its 18?? Sorry 4-H cant help anymore then that.

yeah, I saw that to begin with, then I thought it was a 7 not a 1 but as you say must be 18??
 
Upvote 0
I'll bet that's like me finding a hammered in my garden :icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0
Actually after staring at it 4-H I think its may be a draped bust LC. Think I see part of the hair on the left hand side of the coin.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom