jamus peek
Sr. Member
- Joined
- May 13, 2014
- Messages
- 373
- Reaction score
- 334
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I have found a few scrapers and cutting tools. I am hunting in a creek bed that has lots of flint chips and noticed some possible cores. This one is my favorite so far.
View attachment 1337277
Here is a view of the point
View attachment 1337278
The bottom is nice and flat
View attachment 1337279
Really nice thumb divot
View attachment 1337280
Fits snug in the hand and still sharp
View attachment 1337281
Found another one almost Identical but with the point broken. Should of took it.
View attachment 1337277
Here is a view of the point
View attachment 1337278
The bottom is nice and flat
View attachment 1337279
Really nice thumb divot
View attachment 1337280
Fits snug in the hand and still sharp
View attachment 1337281
Found another one almost Identical but with the point broken. Should of took it.
Last edited:
Upvote
0
On a serious note I wanted to apologize for being such a
. I realize that questioning the experienced people trying to help me out was foolish and of poor taste. I had my mind set and I was the one with a closed mind. Sorry as well for the rude comments.






