diggingthe1
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 11, 2015
- Messages
- 2,777
- Reaction score
- 6,887
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Victor, CO...City of Mines
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab EQ800, Ex2
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I ran across one of these on Facebook and for 40 dollars I am pretty excited. You can google laser rust removal to see how they work. They have a hand held model out. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ACGSzBXKONo
I can see how they would be very helpful in our field. Does anyone have any experience with these?
I can see how they would be very helpful in our field. Does anyone have any experience with these?


Welcome to the forum. I think I would call your credit card company or maybe the company you ordered them from. I have been checking reviews of companies before I buy from them. If you do get 5 I’ll buy one from you
Interesting way to stumble upon treasurenet.






