What's new

Last 2 Night Hunts (Silver etc.)

SilverSleuth

Full Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2007
Messages
145
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got back from an old baseball field I've been hunting the last 2 nights. The first night I dug 17 wheats but not one silver coin. Did get the silver ring & a James Polk Presidential token though. I was pretty desperate for a silver coin tonight and I think I dug 2 Barber dimes before I got my first wheat. The 4 Barber dimes & merc were all found on a small hill next to the baseball diamond. I've pulled 13 silver coins out of this field so far. There is a 1963 Canadian penny, button, & key there also.

Happy New Year!
 

Attachments

  • 001ww.webp
    001ww.webp
    57 KB · Views: 520
  • 002ww.webp
    002ww.webp
    63.7 KB · Views: 501
  • 003ww.webp
    003ww.webp
    56.4 KB · Views: 498
  • 004ww.webp
    004ww.webp
    66.6 KB · Views: 512
  • 005ww.webp
    005ww.webp
    72.5 KB · Views: 500
  • 006ww.webp
    006ww.webp
    89.3 KB · Views: 493
  • 007ww.webp
    007ww.webp
    89.7 KB · Views: 497
Upvote 0
WOOHOO!!! That's some awesome old silver coins you dug there! VERY EXCITING!!! NICE!!!
 
awesome finds, I found that same key this year! Anyone know what it goes to?
 
that 1912 is in awesome shape. had a nice day, huh??
 
Very Nice Finds. :thumbsup:
 
Nice hunt and congrats on the silver! HH, Mike
 
Congrats on the silver, have to love all those Barbers!!
 
Baseball fields aren't just for baseball any more.
You proved that without a doubt!
Great hunt.
 
Very nice coins. That key looks like the one Shaun found over in the UK. May I ask why you hunt at night ??? Not trying to nosy into your business or anything. ::)
 
crazyjarhead said:
Very nice coins. That key looks like the one Shaun found over in the UK. May I ask why you hunt at night ??? Not trying to nosy into your business or anything. ::)

Thanks. Only time I got a car.
 
SS,
Nice job on the silver. Is there any writing on the key? It looks like an old railroad barrell key. They usually have the initials of the railroad on the round top of the key. Like the one below.

images


NJ
 
Fantastic finds love the railroad key Congrats :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
N.J.THer said:
SS,
Nice job on the silver. Is there any writing on the key? It looks like an old railroad barrell key. They usually have the initials of the railroad on the round top of the key. Like the one below.

images


NJ

No mark on the key. The field is next to an old railroad line on the Cape Cod Canal.
 
Nice job on all of the silver! :) I love the token! Its cool! :thumbsup:
 
Four to one Barber to Merc ratio, nice!
 
oddcoins said:
WOOHOO!!! That's some awesome old silver coins you dug there! VERY EXCITING!!! NICE!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Wow ! What a wonderful old spot you've found there . That place could give up the goodies for years.

If I were you , I would thank God and keep your coil down to the ground. Wonderful old coins !

Argentium.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom