What's new

Last 2 Night Hunts (Silver etc.)

SilverSleuth

Full Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2007
Messages
145
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got back from an old baseball field I've been hunting the last 2 nights. The first night I dug 17 wheats but not one silver coin. Did get the silver ring & a James Polk Presidential token though. I was pretty desperate for a silver coin tonight and I think I dug 2 Barber dimes before I got my first wheat. The 4 Barber dimes & merc were all found on a small hill next to the baseball diamond. I've pulled 13 silver coins out of this field so far. There is a 1963 Canadian penny, button, & key there also.

Happy New Year!
 

Attachments

  • 001ww.webp
    001ww.webp
    57 KB · Views: 520
  • 002ww.webp
    002ww.webp
    63.7 KB · Views: 501
  • 003ww.webp
    003ww.webp
    56.4 KB · Views: 498
  • 004ww.webp
    004ww.webp
    66.6 KB · Views: 512
  • 005ww.webp
    005ww.webp
    72.5 KB · Views: 500
  • 006ww.webp
    006ww.webp
    89.3 KB · Views: 493
  • 007ww.webp
    007ww.webp
    89.7 KB · Views: 497
Upvote 0
Very nice haul... Barber coins are so cool !!!!

You are having an awesome month of December. It's amazing that you are still detecting. I still have lots of snow on the ground. What a difference it makes being just 20 miles away from the coast. You are very fortunate !!!

Keep the posts coming !!! It helps the ones who can't detect get through the day !!!!

Congrats on all that silver !!

Brian
 
Great digs! You have a great field there - keep pounding it!
 
That's a nice mix of finds. It gives new meaning to the song "take me out to the ball park"
Good luck and keep up the good work!
Steve A
 
AWSOME SILVER FINDS.CONGRATS. :thumbsup:
 
Super finds, Nice collection of barbers. Those old ballfields produce around here too.
JDD
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom