Sorry, don't get a chance to post very often anymore.
Halves
2 weeks ago - 3 boxes, with 4 proofs and 3 NIFC to show
Last Week - Box 1 - 8 x 40%, 1 PF, 1 NIFC, Box 2 - 5 (3 in 1 roll!) WLH (2 which i did not have), 1 BF (Didn't have), 3 x 40%, 2 PF, 1 NIFC, Box 3 - 1 NIFC, 1 PF, 2 x 40%
2 boxes of dimes - Both skunks
3 boxes of nickels - 73 pre-60's, w/ only 1 War nick
1 box pennies - 10 Wheats (personal best) w/ a 37, and a couple of 40's/50's, and 4 Canadians
Plus, I went to one bank, they had about 35 in halves, and I got 9 40% outta that. Here's looking forward to this week! Updated my totals, too.
Halves
2 weeks ago - 3 boxes, with 4 proofs and 3 NIFC to show
Last Week - Box 1 - 8 x 40%, 1 PF, 1 NIFC, Box 2 - 5 (3 in 1 roll!) WLH (2 which i did not have), 1 BF (Didn't have), 3 x 40%, 2 PF, 1 NIFC, Box 3 - 1 NIFC, 1 PF, 2 x 40%
2 boxes of dimes - Both skunks
3 boxes of nickels - 73 pre-60's, w/ only 1 War nick
1 box pennies - 10 Wheats (personal best) w/ a 37, and a couple of 40's/50's, and 4 Canadians
Plus, I went to one bank, they had about 35 in halves, and I got 9 40% outta that. Here's looking forward to this week! Updated my totals, too.
Upvote
0
I should get a box for the weekends.....






