What's new

Last 3 hunts

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2009
Messages
2,358
Reaction score
929
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are my finds from my last three hunts, the 7 silvers was my last hunt that a couple friends ask me to go to a place they got permission. HH
 

Attachments

  • PA010387.webp
    PA010387.webp
    32.3 KB · Views: 198
  • PA030394.webp
    PA030394.webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 197
  • PA030396.webp
    PA030396.webp
    23 KB · Views: 194
  • PA030397.webp
    PA030397.webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 197
  • P9300372.webp
    P9300372.webp
    39.7 KB · Views: 185
Fantastic finds there Wing,

Silver is my favorite, but the SLQ's and Barbers are at the top of my list when it comes to the old silver ;D

What's on the face of the ring? Was there something at one time or another? or does it have an engraving on it?

L8r
DJH
 
Its just a scratch I thought it looked like glue, like it had something glued to the surface but it was just tarnish from where I guess it was exposed before it sunk in the ground. I scratched it just seeing if it was glue, oh well its broke in the back of the band anyway so its just scrap 925. HH
 
wingmaster said:
Its just a scratch I thought it looked like glue, like it had something glued to the surface but it was just tarnish from where I guess it was exposed before it sunk in the ground. I scratched it just seeing if it was glue, oh well its broke in the back of the band anyway so its just scrap 925. HH
Wasn't thinking a scratch, as it looked more like an eagle or some other bird.
 
NICE !!!! I am so envious of those of you who've been able to get out and dig. I've been a bit preoccupied BUT am hoping to break outta this rut soon...like tomorrow after work....I need me a dirt fix!
 
vibes said:
NICE !!!! I am so envious of those of you who've been able to get out and dig. I've been a bit preoccupied BUT am hoping to break outta this rut soon...like tomorrow after work....I need me a dirt fix!
So Hubby has you cleaning the years catch huh?
 
diggin jimmy hoffa said:
vibes said:
NICE !!!! I am so envious of those of you who've been able to get out and dig. I've been a bit preoccupied BUT am hoping to break outta this rut soon...like tomorrow after work....I need me a dirt fix!
So Hubby has you cleaning the years catch huh?

Ha, I was expecting a different snarky comment based on recent news items.
 
vibes said:
diggin jimmy hoffa said:
vibes said:
NICE !!!! I am so envious of those of you who've been able to get out and dig. I've been a bit preoccupied BUT am hoping to break outta this rut soon...like tomorrow after work....I need me a dirt fix!
So Hubby has you cleaning the years catch huh?

Ha, I was expecting a different snarky comment based on recent news items.
Care to elaborate or throw a hint? Know idea what you're referring to.
 
Nice finds there Wing. That silver looks so much better coming from the ground. This batch I'm getting ready to post is all ate up. My theory is near by oak trees,lots of acid in the gravel. Kevin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom