cambria09
Bronze Member
Hello All. I found these items at 3 old home sites and a church lot here in Central FL.
Two of the Wheaties and the SP spoons came from a site I have pounded several times before, but the ground is wet now so more items are coming to the light of day...I guess.
Thanks for the view and good luck. C9
Two of the Wheaties and the SP spoons came from a site I have pounded several times before, but the ground is wet now so more items are coming to the light of day...I guess.
Thanks for the view and good luck. C9
Attachments
-
1 CL14 FP ORL1 0703 0705 0711 2015 Finds.webp825.5 KB · Views: 92 -
2 CL14 FP ORL1 0703 0705 0711 2015 Misc Hrdwr.webp1.1 MB · Views: 102 -
3 CL14 070315 Ammo.webp685 KB · Views: 85 -
4 FP 070515 SP Spoons.webp1.1 MB · Views: 87 -
5 FP 070515 ORL1 071115 WCs.webp849.8 KB · Views: 80 -
6ORL1 071115 Buff.webp719.7 KB · Views: 93
Upvote
6







