What's new

Last couple hunts.

Digger70pa

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
737
Reaction score
2,410
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Cumberland Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
These are from my last couple times out detecting.
 

Attachments

  • 16193635120540.webp
    16193635120540.webp
    54.2 KB · Views: 79
  • 16193635248551.webp
    16193635248551.webp
    41.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 16199998103940.webp
    16199998103940.webp
    92.2 KB · Views: 72
  • 16199999287480.webp
    16199999287480.webp
    73.2 KB · Views: 63
Upvote 0
Nice lead!!!
 
Awesome haul!!! Congrats!!!
 
Is that large 3 ringer a .69 cal? Awesome hunt there!
 
OK you are going to make me come up there one more time before I leave this earth! I wish Joe and I could have hooked up with you when we were last up there.
 
OK you are going to make me come up there one more time before I leave this earth! I wish Joe and I could have hooked up with you when we were last up there.

Buddy i wish i could've met you guys. Then as of now im working 7 days a week.
 
Nice looks a little like a smith cartridge on first pics...love finding the bullets. Never gets old
 
Buddy i wish i could've met you guys. Then as of now im working 7 days a week.
Well, when you retire and if I am still alive we will get together and do a hunt in Joe's memory.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom