What's new

Last couple of hunts. Barber Dime, Token, bullets and buttons.

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
1,104
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I havent really had a lot of time to post to much lately. Here is the result of the last couple of hunts I have had. I havent found too much silver. More lead than anything but thats fine with me. The pendant for the neclklace was found today. The ring looks like it was made out of a bullet and has an "X" in it. The tags are from and old swimming hole. Thanks for looking!! if anyone has any idea on that pendant, let me know.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3420.webp
    IMG_3420.webp
    60.1 KB · Views: 467
  • IMG_3421.webp
    IMG_3421.webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 415
  • IMG_3422.webp
    IMG_3422.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 417
  • IMG_3423.webp
    IMG_3423.webp
    38.7 KB · Views: 450
  • IMG_3424.webp
    IMG_3424.webp
    56.7 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG_3425.webp
    IMG_3425.webp
    21 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_3417.webp
    IMG_3417.webp
    32.8 KB · Views: 425
  • IMG_3418.webp
    IMG_3418.webp
    28.5 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_3419.webp
    IMG_3419.webp
    28 KB · Views: 149
Upvote 18
Congrats Human, seems to me that you detect off the beaten path. Nice digs:thumbsup:
 
sweet digs, that big pendant/jewelery thingy is pretty darn cool!, looks huge!
 
Thanks! That pendant is about 1 and a half inches tall and about an inch wide.
 
I do like to detect off the beaten path. I like to find places that i dont think many people would go.
 
That pendant is cool
 
That pendant is a really sweet find, lots of work went into making it, would be worth getting appraised by someone who knows old cameos! :occasion14: on some great :metaldetector: !!
 
What's written on the front of the four holer button? Great hunt by the way.

Im not sure what is written on the front. When I get home in the morning I will see if I can read it. Unfortunately stuck at work on graveyards this weekend.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom