watercolor
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 3, 2007
- Messages
- 4,116
- Reaction score
- 1,352
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Arlington Heights, IL
- Detector(s) used
- V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
For the past week or so, I've finally gotten around to finishing something
my wife has "suggested"
that I built for the family room. . . a coffee table that
I can display some of the "treasures" that I've accumulated this past year.
Well, it's finally done. . . except for the plate glass top which should be here
by Christmas, if I'm lucky. So, now I can finally post what I've found during my
last several hunts since this monkey is now off my back :P.



Back-tracking to Lowbatts' outing a week ago, I did manage three Merc's, a pocket knife
and a gold charm necklace (the chain was 14K and the charm was enameled pot metal
)
and a few days later at an old cellar hole, two IH's and another Merc.
I really hope to get out and find a few more silvers before the snow gets too deep.
Maybe this weekend?
Thanks for looking!

my wife has "suggested"
that I built for the family room. . . a coffee table that I can display some of the "treasures" that I've accumulated this past year.
Well, it's finally done. . . except for the plate glass top which should be here
by Christmas, if I'm lucky. So, now I can finally post what I've found during my
last several hunts since this monkey is now off my back :P.



Back-tracking to Lowbatts' outing a week ago, I did manage three Merc's, a pocket knife
and a gold charm necklace (the chain was 14K and the charm was enameled pot metal
) and a few days later at an old cellar hole, two IH's and another Merc.
I really hope to get out and find a few more silvers before the snow gets too deep.
Maybe this weekend?
Thanks for looking!

(Not to mention design custom furniture like you did)


All joking aside, man that is SWEEEEET, thanks for showing us!!!! 
You can start making your next table to house all your 2010 finds this winter!








