What's new

Last couple of hunts..

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been pulling stuff out of the Meadows where I mow.Several 45 Cal. Pistrol and Rifle leads,musket balls and what appears to be a .582 hollow point,1898 Barber Quarter and 1828 LC the last 2 hunts.Some where there has to be a Colonial Silver..I'll find it yet.

Activity there goes back to 1635.

DSCN9963.webp

DSCN5359.webp

DSCN5308.webp

DSCN9966.webp

DSCN9967.webp

DSCN5309.webp

DSCN5310.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Upvote 22
Nice collection Chris! Hope you find those silvers soon!
 
Awesome stuff, Chris! Congrats. -Lisa & John
 
Nice finds, brother. Congrats.
 
Congrats on the silver, copper and other finds
 
Congratualtions on the wonderful finds! :occasion14:
 
I would love to hunt somewhere that old the possibilities are endless that colonial is there you just gotta find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom