What's new

last couple of months started out slow but ended with a good ride up the coaster

soldierman

Sr. Member
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
302
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I'm leaving for vacation and am busy with work, packing, and trying to dump my rejects. I have losta pics but don't have time to download, resize, and post.

I'm going on vacation near Charleston SC, anyone near there please let me know and I'll avoid your territory. Might meet up if your close. I'll be on and off here a couple of times before I leave friday night. I've also got a couple of halves that have the Aunt Chiadas sticker on back. I think I may swing by there and buy lunch or a drink with them. :o BTW I know a few of you have found these and someone google'd it. For those that don't or forgot its a cafe in Hilton Head SC.
 
Upvote 0
Have a good trip, hope you find one of them sweet silver rolls- or 10. HH Mark
 
Have a good trip. You should get at least a free drink for bringing in the Aunt Chilada's half.
 
The trip was great except going through Atlanta someone hit our trailer that my father in law was towing. The trailer had his Suzuki Vulcan 1500 and my Honda Shadow ACE 1100 on it. The motorcycles were tied down with 4 straps each. Yet the impact was forcefull enough to bend the axel of the trailer and knock both bikes from there straps. His wasn't to bad but mine got quite a beatting. I've got to get an estamate but I'm guessing in the $2500 range.

Enough about that I've got some catching up to do here and post the good boxes I got before leaving.
 
Re: last couple of months started out slow but ended with a good ride up the coa

Thats to bad to hear about your Bikes.

Happy Hunting ,

CC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom