What's new

Last cupel hunts...

park pirate

Gold Member
Joined
May 16, 2013
Messages
8,260
Reaction score
7,644
Golden Thread
0
Location
City of Rensselaer (upstate NY)
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haven't been out that much do to brutal humidity but the weather is getting cooler I must say this summer is the hottest I can remember... ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473269485.661540.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473269510.923383.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473269530.817077.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473269545.425602.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473269569.520741.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473269590.480503.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473269603.354267.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473269628.550985.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473269640.372575.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473269678.156939.webp
 
Upvote 38
That's a bunch of great finds, I'm temporally on land hunting, thirtysome years of commercial roofing tends to make me not like hot and humid!
That skull is for sure, the Grateful Dead View attachment 1356918

I love the watch, if your going to clean it, I'd love to see the after pix, what kind of watch, and could you date it?
the watch is cheep junk from Walmart but it does have a nice details..
 
the watch is cheep junk from Walmart but it does have a nice details..

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, guess the dirt fooled me into thinking it was old, lol
 
Killer finds pirate!!!

Are you sporting a Rigid trenching shovel?
 
Cool...scale threw me off I guess.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom