What's new

Last few times out.

Digger70pa

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
737
Reaction score
2,410
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Cumberland Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
These are from last week. I got out a few times after work & the weekend. That canister shot is terrible. HH
 

Attachments

  • 16818347868560.webp
    16818347868560.webp
    58 KB · Views: 79
  • 16818348009481.webp
    16818348009481.webp
    66.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 16818348177170.webp
    16818348177170.webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 16818348267811.webp
    16818348267811.webp
    50.1 KB · Views: 73
Upvote 15
These are from last week. I got out a few times after work & the weekend. That canister shot is terrible. HH
Mounted troops there I see , great digs .
 
Nice finds, I would be happy just to find one of those bullets.
Thanks buddy. I see you're from Georgia. Should be some relics around somewhere. Once you find one many will follow. Good luck and Happy Hunting
 
Thanks buddy. I see you're from Georgia. Should be some relics around somewhere. Once you find one many will follow. Good luck and Happy Hunting
I'm pretty sure of it. I've always been fortunate to find many Indian artifacts but never anything Civil War related. Maybe one of these days I will; never know until you look 👍
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom