What's new

LAST FINDS OF 2004. WENT OUT WITH A BANG

chark21798

Full Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Messages
211
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
SOUTH JERSEY
Detector(s) used
explorer/ wot coil
HAD TO HEAD OUT OUT JUST 1 LAST TIME OF 2004. WENT PRETTY WELL. FIRST IS A NAVY CIVIL WAR BUTTON, STILL HAS SOME NICE GOLD ON IT. NEXT IS A 1899 BARBER QUARTER. THAN 1760 GEORGE II. AND NEXT IS BAD PICT BUT IT IS A NICE 1872 INDIAN HEAD, ALL FEATHER AND FULL LIBERTY. BUT THERE IS A BEND IN THIS STORY. OR SHOULD I SAY IN MY COIN. YES THATS RIGHT ALMOST MADE MY THROW IT BACK. ITS JUST A SMALL ONE. STILL IT GOES FINE I THINK. WELL 2005 NOT SO GOOD I GOT SKUNKED TODAY. WELL HOPE EVERYONE HAS A MERRY NEW YEAR AND ALL BE SAFE.
 

Attachments

  • buttonsmall.webp
    buttonsmall.webp
    8.6 KB · Views: 1,796
  • New.webp
    New.webp
    11.9 KB · Views: 1,776
hey nice finds! never got a barber quarter yet :( but i got ya beat with the british half cent. found a 1733 2 inches on a dirt trail. My best for 2004 was a 1787 fugio( ALMOST SHIT MY PANTS :o) Got 2 good tips: always hit the trail while in the woods looking for foudations an always look for breaks in the stone walls if there are any ;)
 
Good, no great, way to end the year. Hope 05 is as productive, Happy New Year, Jim
 
I know the pictures never look as nice as the coins themselves. I've got an 1872 IH myself they are hard to find. I can tell by the picture the detail is good, hope the bend is not too bad. happy hunting!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom