• IMG_5900.JPG
    IMG_5900.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_5901.JPG
    IMG_5901.JPG
    935.2 KB · Views: 54
Akro
Master
Akro or master (is this one we've looked at before?)
Akro?
Akro

I usually tell ya if it is a repeat; could have messed up OR..hmm..wanted to see if you were consistent? - like a test for you? Seriously not...I have so many buckets/boxes stuff I seriously try to keep track..sorry if I goofed.

No problem if it was/is... just curious because I think I recognize it. We were discussing whether it or one very much like it was akro or master in a fairly recent thread.

No problem if it was/is... just curious because I think I recognize it. We were discussing whether it or one very much like it was akro or master in a fairly recent thread.

I think this is the one you mean. I get frustrated with myself when I don't immediately put stuff away after ID b/c then, most of the time unless it really stands out to me, I have to go back hunting to find what you decided! (& I don't want you to think I am a 'complete' idiot). For the most part I consider myself an organized person with a pretty sound recall; but this hobby can certainly push those attributes to their brink!

Attachments

• IMG_5731.JPG
    IMG_5731.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 48
Yup, the one on the left looks like it might be it. I see they are a bit more different than they were in my memory.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back