enamel7
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 16, 2005
- Messages
- 6,415
- Reaction score
- 2,551
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Gold
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Last Friday's Halves
Hi all!
Last week my hunting partner and I had enough money to pick up 1 box at a time so we split each box. Still a decent day.
Box 1-
1961 Franklin
4- 1964s
8- 40%
Box 2
1 -40%
Box 3
2 -40%
Box 4= Skunk
Last box was all 2000Ps. Hope that trend doesn't start again.
On another note, I got 3 boxes of pennies.
Box #1
1946S, 2000 Canadian. This came from a box that has the plastic wrapped coins. I usually do bad on these.
Box#2
1936,1944,1951D,1952D,1956,1956D,1958D(2). These were in the paper wrappers.
Then things got weird.
Box#3 (Dated Nov. 6th)
1998 type II reverse.
2 Canadian.
No wheats. As a matter of fact, there was only 1 copper cent in the whole box. The rest all zinc 1982 and later.
Looks like I got someones Ryedale dumps. Hey guys, no fair. Save some of the older stuff for me!
Get $2000 more in halves tomorrow. Probably a box of pennies also.
Happy Hunting!
P.S. Also got 10 pennies out of the coinstar at the grocery store. One of which was a 1929 wheatie.
Hi all!
Last week my hunting partner and I had enough money to pick up 1 box at a time so we split each box. Still a decent day.
Box 1-
1961 Franklin
4- 1964s
8- 40%
Box 2
1 -40%
Box 3
2 -40%
Box 4= Skunk
Last box was all 2000Ps. Hope that trend doesn't start again.
On another note, I got 3 boxes of pennies.
Box #1
1946S, 2000 Canadian. This came from a box that has the plastic wrapped coins. I usually do bad on these.
Box#2
1936,1944,1951D,1952D,1956,1956D,1958D(2). These were in the paper wrappers.
Then things got weird.
Box#3 (Dated Nov. 6th)
1998 type II reverse.
2 Canadian.
No wheats. As a matter of fact, there was only 1 copper cent in the whole box. The rest all zinc 1982 and later.
Looks like I got someones Ryedale dumps. Hey guys, no fair. Save some of the older stuff for me!
Get $2000 more in halves tomorrow. Probably a box of pennies also.
Happy Hunting!
P.S. Also got 10 pennies out of the coinstar at the grocery store. One of which was a 1929 wheatie.
Upvote
0







