Bow Only Sr. Member Joined Jun 20, 2016 Messages 254 Reaction score 485 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 12, 2017 #1 I got a chance to walk last weekend and didn't find much but I only looked for 15 minutes. I was happy I didn't get skunked. Attachments point.webp 537.6 KB · Views: 98 Finds.webp 289.2 KB · Views: 84 Upvote 0
I got a chance to walk last weekend and didn't find much but I only looked for 15 minutes. I was happy I didn't get skunked.
Twitch Silver Member Joined Feb 1, 2010 Messages 2,884 Reaction score 2,359 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Feb 13, 2017 #2 That's a good hit for 15 minutes. Nice work.
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 14, 2017 #3 Time well spent