bravowhiskey Bronze Member Joined May 29, 2009 Messages 1,455 Reaction score 952 Golden Thread 0 Location Brazos Valley, Texas Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE Jan 8, 2014 #1 ..didn't yield much. But I'm happy with most anything and there is always something different to find. a left handed unifaced cutter, a nice EP flint core and a broke tip point. Ensor I think. Well, it's all adding up. Happy trails all Upvote 0
..didn't yield much. But I'm happy with most anything and there is always something different to find. a left handed unifaced cutter, a nice EP flint core and a broke tip point. Ensor I think. Well, it's all adding up. Happy trails all
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 9, 2014 #2 Better than finding flakes or nothing at all.
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 9, 2014 #3 Nice finds
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 9, 2014 #4 I went today and found nothing but debitage so your finds look quite good to me rite about now.
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 9, 2014 #5 Nice finds
K katdancing Sr. Member Joined Jun 16, 2012 Messages 271 Reaction score 103 Golden Thread 0 Location central wisconsin Detector(s) used whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 9, 2014 #6 The material is beautiful. So happy for you Kat