What's new

Last two hunts produce some keepers!…...

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last week I found 4 wheats, a V and a merc. The very next day I found almost the same coins again. 4 wheats, a merc, (no V) I did get 2 rings though. Today my good friend Dave came up and we hit two parks. No silver today but I got 3 wheats, $3.21 in clad, Kathy's bracelet, and a neat old 45-70 casing.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1232.webp
    IMG_1232.webp
    61 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_1242.webp
    IMG_1242.webp
    80.1 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_1244.webp
    IMG_1244.webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 119
Nice little Merc and enough change for another gallon of gas to use on the next trip out. Fresh Air, Sunshine and good friends, not a bad day. :occasion14:
 
That's works 2 good hunts in a row , good job Mike !
 
Nice finds Mike!! Way to pull another Silver Merc!! Congrats bud
 
good stuff Mike! congrats on some good digs
 
Looks good to me. :icon_thumleft: Congrats!

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom