What's new

Last weeks finds

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last week's finds

Hi all,
Last week out of 9 boxes I found:
5 90%
14 40%
5 proofs, all clad.
Out of $50 in pennies I found 7 wheaties,
one 1998 and 2000 type 2 reverse.

Happy Hunting!
 
Upvote 0
Re: Last week's finds

Nice variety there E. These days those totals are better than average. Keep at it!
 
Re: Last week's finds

Nice job. I agree with Immy.
 
Re: Last week's finds

enamel7 said:
Out of $50 in pennies I found 7 wheaties,
one 1998 and 2000 type 2 reverse.

Whats with the 1998 and 2000 type 2 reverse?

I just started searching penny's and thought all I was looking for were anything older than 1982 ????

Thanks for the Help?

Mojo
 
Re: Last week's finds

Mojo,
In 1998,1999 and 2000 there were some cents minted using the proof reverse. All cents minted 1993 and later have the A and M in America touching or almost touching. The proof reverse has spacing like the other letters, similar to cents pre 1993. Go to Ken Potter's site and you can see examples of it.

Happy Hunting!
 
Re: Last week's finds

enamel7 said:
Mojo,
In 1998,1999 and 2000 there were some cents minted using the proof reverse. All cents minted 1993 and later have the A and M in America touching or almost touching. The proof reverse has spacing like the other letters, similar to cents pre 1993. Go to Ken Potter's site and you can see examples of it.

Happy Hunting!

Who is Ken Potter? Can you insert a link?

Thanks in advance. Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom