Prospecting

Scubaman2

Sep 16, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey Jair I will be back in the gold soon.

Looking for a couple to prospect with so wife could have company , dry wash metal detect ect . We explore old mine sites ghost towns . Some camping out if we find a good prospect or just for fun . Our ride is a jeep so out of the way places are a good place to check out .

It's been a long time since I have tried to post. In fact when I had to sell my FJ I didn't see the point in trying to get off road much. :BangHead: I enjoyed the trips we took and can say that if you are interested in getting together I have a new off road weapon that will go anywhere and am prepping it for adventure especially gold hunting and should be ready to go by mid October. What is it? Actually two brand new DRZ400S dual sport motorcycles one for me and one for my son Andrew. :hello2: They are street ready and off road will go anywhere with camping gear to boot. My wife said she will even ride with me and it would be great to get together again. Hope this reply works. If so send me a PM and we can talk more in detail. Tom

davin

May 10, 2011
north idaho
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if we were in you area i would take you up on your offer, but we are too far away. good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions