njrelicgairl Hero Member Joined Jul 1, 2013 Messages 538 Reaction score 1,102 Golden Thread 0 Location warren county NJ Detector(s) used Whites coin master and Vanquish 540 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 28, 2022 #1 Hey I found some nice pottery pieces this past friday. Just would like to know if it could be late 19th century ? Has Chinese design on it. I'm still looking for the rest. Attachments 20220827_142811_HDR.webp 356.7 KB · Views: 104
Hey I found some nice pottery pieces this past friday. Just would like to know if it could be late 19th century ? Has Chinese design on it. I'm still looking for the rest.
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,978 Reaction score 28,562 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Aug 28, 2022 #2 Anything on the reverse side? Don.... Upvote 0
njrelicgairl Hero Member Joined Jul 1, 2013 Messages 538 Reaction score 1,102 Golden Thread 0 Location warren county NJ Detector(s) used Whites coin master and Vanquish 540 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 28, 2022 Thread Owner #3 Mackaydon said: Anything on the reverse side? Don.... Click to expand... No Upvote 0