What's new

Latest finds and that silver Ike from last week *pic*

Nick A

Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
657
Reaction score
153
Golden Thread
0
Location
Columbus Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Fisher CZ3D
Not bad. Anytime I have more 90% than 40% it's a good thing.
Ben made a solo appearance.
Opened magic coin (a bi*ch to open, that's for sure!) had a Mexican "coin" inside.

A really cool hand engraved 72 - it has a bird on it surrounded by leaves and pears - so I assume it is "a partridge in a pear tree"

Also the 71S 40% Ike I got from the bank last week.
 

Attachments

  • hafs-061407.webp
    hafs-061407.webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 210
  • silver-ike.webp
    silver-ike.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 208
Upvote 0
Nice coins. Congratulations.
 
very nice. I want one of those magic coins!
 
Nice finds. I'm not sure if the magic coin would please or annoy me when I found it. Guess I'll have to find out.

HH.
 
That is a nice variety there AT. That carved coin is pretty neat looking. I agree, anytime you have more 90% than 40% is a good thing.

Sweet find on the Ike too!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom