Skywola
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2009
- Messages
- 282
- Reaction score
- 27
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Detector(s) used
- Whites TDI
- #1
Thread Owner
Here are my latest finds from a park. The "rock" that I found, was the third hit on the metal detector as I was beginning . . .
I was not sure whether it was real or not, same for the ring I found later . . . . both ended up being fake, but the distinct
possibility that one might possibly find a real diamond was an interesting thought.
I was not sure whether it was real or not, same for the ring I found later . . . . both ended up being fake, but the distinct
possibility that one might possibly find a real diamond was an interesting thought.







