What's new

LATEST FROM KOKOWEEF

Land-Sea

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
54
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
High Desert of California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just revieved a note from Explorations of Nevada regarding Kokoweef. Dated Jan 25, 2006.

In short it explains some of the drill work done in December 2005. A hole 1070 feet over a mineralized sulfide deposit. Two more holes are planned within the area to triangulate the site. After completion an assay will be performed.

They also have a line on a high pressure air compressor that they are looking to buy that will allow them to drill down an extra 500 which will put them in the area of the ceiling of the cavern.

Not much else reported. Of course always looking for investors and money.
 
Had some free time today, so I dug out an old issue of Lost Treasure and re-read
the Earl Dorr/Kokoweef story. Even though the article is almost 30 years old, it still rings true and makes me want to get a move on and head out that way to see what's going on.
Good luck to LVB and all the folks working on that site.

grizzly bare
 
G.B.:
Where & when, do you want to meet ?
I'll be out there, from around May to sometime in '07 !
 
.
 

Attachments

  • zz.webp
    zz.webp
    114.2 KB · Views: 1,714
Say! G.B. :
What issue? ???
I have Vol.1 No. 1 (Dec '75) to somewhere in '85 !
I remember reading the article and seeing the drawings of the cavern etc..
But!
I can't find my "notes" on it! :-\
 
Grizz, we have our own web site now.

Type in kokoweef on yahoo and click on kokoweef.com to check it out if ya care too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom