Detectingfreak
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 26, 2006
- Messages
- 5,736
- Reaction score
- 21
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Bellevue, WA
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
- #1
Thread Owner
After not hearing from JuJu for almost half of the year I knew something was up. Talked with his wife and they are selling all of their detectors and getting parts for their bike instead.

Its been a really sad day for me because JuJu was a really good friend and hunting partner and he shall be missed greatly. I hope that he will save up enough money and buy a metal detector again so we can detect together again.

Its been a really sad day for me because JuJu was a really good friend and hunting partner and he shall be missed greatly. I hope that he will save up enough money and buy a metal detector again so we can detect together again.







