What's new

Latest LRL UPDATE

signal_line

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2011
Messages
3,976
Reaction score
2,240
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:dontknow:
 
Last edited:
When I say the target is there every time, I should say everytime when conditions, etc. are right.
That’s not acceptable
Certainly many more times the person is at fault--tensed-up, etc.
If you have a device that you have learned what it is telling you why would you be tense?
Of course the worst one is to think you are "in control".
If you are not in control just who is?
If you aren't trying every single time,
I would think that anyone that is treasure hunting would be trying
if you aren't humble,
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=+humble
meek, deferential, respectful, submissive, diffident, self-effacing, unassertive
you won't get it.
Yes I agree you don’t get it..LRL’s are a tool made to enjoy the hobby of treasure hunting....Just relax and have fun...Art
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom