What's new

Latest penny finds

Rosco53

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2018
Messages
720
Reaction score
1,749
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bryant, WI
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) )
Primary Interest:
Other
No luck on finding older wheats from my dump, gone through 3 more bags and I've only managed to scrounge up another 31 wheats! Boy do I miss being able to just look down and pluck them out... Did find this beauty though:
S20180623_0006.webpS20180623_0007.webpS20180623_0005.webp

And found this one, had my hopes up for a barber for a second:
S20180623_0003.webpS20180623_0004.webp
Settle for my 10th country though, Switzerland.

Speaking of country:
35884149_10100201529924703_4662103204996055040_n.webp35921749_10100201529959633_6580390385716035584_n.webp

And finally my 3rd from Panama, all in different bags
S20180623_0001.webpS20180623_0002.webp

Happy hunting everyone!
 
Upvote 0
What is the date on the old wheat cent ? I can see 191?
 
What is the date on the old wheat cent ? I can see 191?

I'm about 90% sure its 1911, though could be 1917, though not much of a slant. Regardless, 100+ yo, I'll take it. I still like finding '58s
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom