What's new

Latest Pipe Stem Pics.

timekiller

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
3,853
Reaction score
965
Golden Thread
1
Location
Morehead City / Newport NC
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Guy's don't post much here.But have a few times.I always check you guy's out now & then being a long time Hunter myself.Figured I show my latest pics. of pipe stems I've found.Don't recall seeing many get posted on here when I check in so maybe something a little different for you guy's to see.I've posted some in the past but sure some are new since I've posted last.Also wanted to share the smallest celt I've found so far on my last hunt.Couldn't imagine one being much smaller.
Take Care,
Pete,:hello:
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    72.5 KB · Views: 123
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    74.8 KB · Views: 117
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    59.4 KB · Views: 125
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    60.1 KB · Views: 136
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    64 KB · Views: 104
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    55.6 KB · Views: 127
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 123
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    54.2 KB · Views: 114
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom