What's new

Laundry Machines

kalebdad

Full Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Messages
152
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I have a friend and also a neighbor that both owe tons of Coin laundries. Doe the machine except silver and would that be a good place to hunt. I could get truck loads if I wanted.
 
Upvote 0
not sure if they reject silver, it's worth a shot. I'm sure someone on here knows
 
timbobwey said:
not sure if they reject silver, it's worth a shot. I'm sure someone on here knows

I will let you know laundry machines can not detect silver or clad they go by size alone and i get to sort through the 20 machines at my apartment complex before they go to the Bank!!!! No luck so far but it is going to Happen then im buying lunch for my manager and assistanet manager!!!!
 
I have an uncle who owns a laudromat.... He finds very few silver. The machines that he has accept silver quarters. He says very few come in, but they do come in.

Give it a shot. Maybe you'll hit big.

-bigJ
 
I seen a guy at the bank while dumping one day that has a bunch of pay phones, said he finds a silver quarter and or dime every single day, I gave him my # and told him when he wanted to sell to call and I would likely match the best coin shop in town. Also a friend at the coin club got a chance to search a vendors quarters, got one silver out of $2K. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom