
Juanmoretime said:I have noticed Mrs. Fury ALWAYS has a good feed at some point during the day and shares her recommendations for a good meal.....
Steve![]()
Just kidding, of course. It was great meeting you all and learning from some experienced hunters! Thanks for everything!
W, man I wish I could of been on that hunt with y'all. Give me a call next time, I might be able to get away from here for a few hours. I've been busy, still recuperating from the colonscopy and endoscopy and still trying to figure out the pain on my left side. But, to top it all off one of the new mommas did not take notice of her newborn baby. So, I'm having to coop her up in the chute with headlocks on, feet tied down and get the calf to nurse. I pray within a few days she will accept this baby as hers.
RR