What's new

lbh more lost pics

olegoat

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2007
Messages
374
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
southeast tn
Detector(s) used
fisher 1220x,gc-1023,tesoro tejon , fisher f-2, compass yukon 77b, tesoro bandito 11 umax
i found some pics, these were on a floppy disc from the mavica camera, nancy took these and i had added some and then the disc was put in a box, is the hunt over? hope you enjoy
 

Attachments

  • lbh101.webp
    lbh101.webp
    40 KB · Views: 402
  • lbh102.webp
    lbh102.webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 397
  • lbh103.webp
    lbh103.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 396
  • lbh104.webp
    lbh104.webp
    43.1 KB · Views: 407
  • lbh105.webp
    lbh105.webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 401
  • lbh106.webp
    lbh106.webp
    10.4 KB · Views: 387
  • lbh107.webp
    lbh107.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 396
  • lbh108.webp
    lbh108.webp
    23.9 KB · Views: 390
Alwright, olegoat! Nancy did good! Thanks for sharing. I see you were in on the panty-raid. How did I miss that??? Thanks!
 
Dang, them's some big bloomers! :D

Did you FINALLY make it back home, Goat!? Love the pics! Thanks!!

Nana :wink:
 
ROFL

Warsaw what ya thinking, :icon_scratch: looks like they caught the cat out of the bag :thumbsup:

THat is a great example of the laughs we all had :thumbsup:
 
Bridge End Farm said:
ROFL

Warsaw what ya thinking, :icon_scratch: looks like they caught the cat out of the bag :thumbsup:

THat is a great example of the laughs we all had :thumbsup:

:-X No, now Beefy, there ain't gonna be no talking about cats and bags! :D
 
aaargh I still did not hear the bagged cat story! lol
 
Nana40 said:
Bridge End Farm said:
ROFL

Warsaw what ya thinking, :icon_scratch: looks like they caught the cat out of the bag :thumbsup:

THat is a great example of the laughs we all had :thumbsup:

:-X No, now Beefy, there ain't gonna be no talking about cats and bags! :D


shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

on the bags & cats Yes m
 
I think those britches MG is holding up were Mastereagle's. He yanked them off right before he put on his tutu. :tard:



God...I apologize for that. ::)


Baldingboy
 
Baldingboy said:
I think those britches MG is holding up were Mastereagle's. He yanked them off right before he put on his tutu. :tard:



God...I apologize for that. ::)


Baldingboy

OH you SO didn't type that, BB! :D I know, I know...it was late when you typed it and you were tired? :tard: :D


By the way...Where are ya Goat? Haven't heard from you in a while!! :occasion14:
 
Well considering how you "forgot" to bring pants to wear to the hunt and you had to borrow a spare pair I brought along what's that say bout you if those were my bloomers???????? :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tongue3:
 
the olegoat is still here, just lurking for now, i did get out last monday for a couple hours, the local 4-H fair and the carnival rides were over on sunday, me and nancy and our friend raymond hit the place for a little while, dang it was hot. me and nancy found 4.25 in change, and my first 1.00 coin.
ok back to lurking-----go dig up something :o
 
Get signed up,goat!Burdie can't wait to taste that vinegar pie!Nancy is bringing one,isn't she?
 
warsawdaddy said:
Get signed up,goat!Burdie can't wait to taste that vinegar pie!Nancy is bringing one,isn't she?

Yep. I'm looking for ya'lls name on the guest list! :thumbsup:

:wink:
 
Yeah, if you've never been on a hunt with Olegoat and Nancy, you don't know what you're missing. You'll enjoy the heck out of 'em. A neat couple of people. Nancy's the craft Person of the Year, and Olegoat hauls around some great Spirits!! :D ;D If they miss the hunt, you've all lost out! :-[ :(
 
HAHAHA that picture of the giant panties and the look on Warsaws face is priceless! :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom