Underwonder Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 31, 2017 Messages 1,733 Reaction score 3,310 Golden Thread 0 Location RI Detector(s) used White's XLT Spectrum, TRX Pin-pointer, Garrett AT Pro Pin-pointer, Eagle II SL with Bigfoot, Equinox 600, Equinox 800, Manticore Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 30, 2018 #1 I found this OUTSIDE of a historic cemetery but found lots of modern trash too and maybe military cartridges. Diameter .58 inches Length .95 inches 3 rings? Sunken center with small hole It is not white like I would expect an older bullet to be. Thanks!
I found this OUTSIDE of a historic cemetery but found lots of modern trash too and maybe military cartridges. Diameter .58 inches Length .95 inches 3 rings? Sunken center with small hole It is not white like I would expect an older bullet to be. Thanks!
Underwonder Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 31, 2017 Messages 1,733 Reaction score 3,310 Golden Thread 0 Location RI Detector(s) used White's XLT Spectrum, TRX Pin-pointer, Garrett AT Pro Pin-pointer, Eagle II SL with Bigfoot, Equinox 600, Equinox 800, Manticore Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 30, 2018 Thread Owner #2 Also found a U.M.C. CO. No12 NEW CLUB shell 1891-1894 approximately. https://forum.cartridgecollectors.org/t/umc-paper-shotshell-production-dates/7083 Upvote 0
Also found a U.M.C. CO. No12 NEW CLUB shell 1891-1894 approximately. https://forum.cartridgecollectors.org/t/umc-paper-shotshell-production-dates/7083