What's new

Lead Flaking on US plate ?

Davers

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2013
Messages
8,237
Reaction score
7,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently won a US plate in a Raffle , the face is not to beat up & the Oval is complete.

Maybe 40% of the lead has flaked off the back & noticed if I barely tap it 'little flakes fall off'.

What is the best method of sealing the remaining Lead into place for future Generations.
Thanks
Davers:thumbsup:
 
I forgot about this post & Plate.

Now I need to find it & seal the 'Solider' not Lead ,( Thanks TheCannonBallGuy) for the 'Solider' correction.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom